PTSD - POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
IN MOST CASES SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION OF SYMPTOMS QUICKLY
YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP RELIVING THE TRAUMA AND ITS EFFECTS DAY AFTER DAY
TECHNIQUES USED ARE COMFORTABLE, PAINLESS AND LONG LASTING
AND BEST OF ALL YOU DON'T NEED TO DETAIL YOUR STORY YET AGAIN - HEALING CAN BE INTERNAL AND PERSONAL IF DESIRED
PTSD may occur after an individual has been involved in, or witnessed a traumatic incident, such as a natural disaster, road accident, sexual assault, combat, or any other situation where an individual may feel helpless or extremely fearful.
Symptoms may develop quickly, or may appear after weeks, months and sometimes years.
PTSD Possible symptoms may include:
- often reliving the event
- flashbacks or hallucinations
- sleep disturbances and/or distressing dreams
- angry outbursts
- anxiety, fear
- avoidance of situations having any resemblance to the event
- guilt, shame
- reduced confidence or self esteem
- inexplicable physical symptoms, such as pain, sweating headaches etc.
I CAN WORK WITH YOU TO RELEASE UNWANTED FEELINGS,ASSOCIATIONS AND FEAR ASSOCIATED WITH PAST TRAUMATIC EVENTS, AND INSTIL CALM AND CONFIDENCE MOVING FORWARD.